Referenced Based Repricing (RBR)
Discover the Referenced Based Repricing Solution That Offers a Significant Improvement in Savings Without Compromising Quality of Care
Individuals looking for significant, game-changing savings are moving towards referenced based repricing. Referenced based repricing is designed to encourage healthcare plans to pay the provider a fair rate, without unduly restricting benefits. Discover how Referenced Based Repricing solutions can save on claims costs without provider and facility restrictions.
WHY REFERENCED BASED REPRICING,
AND WHY NOW?
- Low incidence of member balanced billing (> 1% occurrence)
- Member balance-billing support provided through in-house Legal Department at IBA’s strategic RBR Partner
- No annual network contracts to manage
- No inflated invoicing based on percentage of billed charges
- No network requirements
- No restrictions on which providers & facilities healthcare members can choose from
- Reduced administrative burden for providers
Did you know that an RBR program could offer overall savings in the range of 72-77%?